Puckett Machinery is an essential business as defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. All Puckett operations are open for business. All segments of our business – Parts, Rental, Sales, Service and Power Systems – will continue operations during our regularly posted hours.
A message from Hastings Puckett, President:
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and guests is and will always be priority one at Puckett Machinery.
We have been diligently monitoring developments related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its spread, particularly in the United States. As a result, we’ve taken what we feel are a series of appropriate precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and guests. We’re committed to do our part to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 while still maintaining operations to meet our customers’ needs.
Here are some of the steps we've taken to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- Working Remotely - we have dramatically increased the number of employees working remotely and away from our offices in order to lower the population density at our facilities and lower the risk of virus transmission at work
- High Risk Individuals - we have made special arrangements for several employees with underlying health issues to work from home.
- Social Distancing - we are enforcing social distancing at our facilities - no personnel should be working/communicating closer than 6 feet from one another, no physical contact such as handshaking, ﬁst bumps, etc.
- Outside Visitors to Facility - we are suspending non-essential vendors, business partners, and guest meetings at our facilities. Customers remain welcome at our facilities but are subject to the same social distancing guidelines.
- Cleaning/Sanitizing - we are providing disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizers, and sprays to all facilities for use on common/public surfaces such as door handles, certain counter tops, etc. in addition to stepped up efforts by our daily janitorial services.
We're also prepared to take additional precautionary measures if deemed necessary and appropriate.
While COVID-19 and its associated precautionary measures are creating some operational challenges and disruptions, we remain fully committed to safely delivering our customers the products, services, and support you always expect from us. At this point, we have no intentions to close and will be here to support your equipment and engine related needs.
Both we and Caterpillar Finance understand the overall economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic may negatively affect short-term cash ﬂow for some customers. As such, we are prepared to work with our customers on an individualized basis to address these challenges.
Thank you for your business and the trust you place in Puckett Machinery to be a dependable business partner. We look forward to working through the current challenges together and returning to a normalized environment soon.